Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Molly Lane, SiP 46, and Spoilers!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Terri W's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2002
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I am not very comic book literate, But I have been reading SIP since the High School issues(then collected all the back issues). Sip is the only book I read because of the non-morbid, non-demented, non-hero/villian, non-violent(for the most part) storyline. As a story in itself it was very well done, but it is not what I would personally read. Now I'm sure Terry has a plan, but I want to get back to the not-so gorry story. The only other problem I have is that I usually put down the current issue and long for the next. Six weeks is a long enough time as it is, without adding more time in between the actual story. I want to find out whats going on with the gang. Now I'm sure I love this book for different reasons than most and I probably don't read into all the things that most do. but I love this story just as equally. And although I don't necessarily understand what Terry is doing. I think you should take it easy on him. As always I think that Terry is the greatest for giving me people to care about, something to look forward to, and connecting my husband and I in his comic book world. Thank you!
    Looking forward to seeing the crew. wink

    ------------------

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Jadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2000
    Posts
    710
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I predict Freddie is going to have a brush with Molly for its comic value. Can't you imagine our favourite jerk trying to pick up the broad that looks like Francine for a quick lay and only circumstance preventing/saving him?

    Even though I've called it, that would make me _laugh_.

    ------------------
    Don't judge some one until you have walked a mile in their shoes, because then, when you do, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

    Feminist Rants
    http://www.rainbowrubbercondomsandmore.com/

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Nonesuch's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2000
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with everyone.
    Gimme cookies 'n' milk.
    Please?

  4. #24
    Freyja
    Guest Freyja's Avatar

    Post

    I was here a long time ago.. I'm just testing this to see if it works, and then I'll post my reply.

    ------------------
    Freyja
    Follower of the One True Greg, Goddess of Frappuccino, Chuck Advocate, Ranting Girl in Training

    I have paisley.

  5. #25
    Freyja
    Guest Freyja's Avatar

    Wow, I even had a signature back when I used to come here more often.. Okay, anyway, on to my actual post:

    I enjoyed this issue. I felt it was a necessary end to the Molly and Poo story: otherwise there was no explanation for Molly's murder of her husband. It doesn't surprise me that Molly's life has crossed with others of the SIP universe.. that universe is a small thing, just like the real world.. but I don't expect her to interfere with the story that is now building. I look forward to seeing what will happen (with some impatience, of course) to Katchoo, Francine and David.. and even Casey, unwillingly fond of her as I am. But I enjoy the side issues, sort of like a breath of fresh air, probably for Terry too.

    Anyway, that's my thought on the matter..

    I've heard that Easy Cheese is good on Oreos

    ------------------
    Freyja
    Follower of the One True Greg, Goddess of Frappuccino, Chuck Advocate, Ranting Girl in Training

    I have paisley.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Lyric054's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow.....lots of opinions. I can't help but have enjoyed this issue. I loved the original Molly & Poo, and this just filled in a few of the cracks.

    Freya, you are forbidden to toy with the blessed Oreos. Just dunk them in your milk until you get sludge and die happy. wink

    Lyric054

    ------------------
    Water under a burning bridge.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Didn't Mrs Peters ask Benjamin about "that nice Molly Lane girl" during the High School issues? **runs and looks**

    Yup! She asks about "that cute Molly Lane" and he replies "She's gone mom, she moved to New York to become a writer" smile I never noticed on the bottom of that page Katchoo looking in on Francine's family. Weird how we block things out, eh?

    Hee hee, Mibbit is talking like Dave Sim, or should I say "Davd Sim"... tongue

    I hear what's Darth's saying. This would have been better (IMHO) as an "extra" issue, so as not to interfere with the real story!

    There's only one reason to get a tatoo on your back, esp near your butt... but I'm far too polite to say what it is.

    I'll continue to rant on another thread. Darth mentioned it "she's just a whack job with a daddy thing" which I came to see if anyone had mentioned.

    ------------------
    No will but thy will
    No law but the laws you make
    2cats + 2cats = 5Cats!
    Self-proclaimed "LairPet"...Wierder than the average cat!
    Captain TMI!...Resident Feline Expert! >^..^<
    Coined the phrase "intellectualosexual"

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 5Cats:
    There's only one reason to get a tatoo on your back, esp near your butt... but I'm far too polite to say what it is.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Now, that's just not true. I happen to know 2 gals with tatoos there who were never STRIPPERS(or porn stars....)
    biggrin

    Darth

    ------------------
    'A long life eating mush is best.'
    Kawatabuke Sanjuro, ronin

  9. #29
    Inactive Member tsaiberia's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 1999
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    question: the eyes in the last frame. reference to something? quirk?

    comment: using the third one to commit hellish acts...in francine's version of the future, #3 was bill gates, wasn't it?

    ------------------
    the almighty can shove his scripture up his ass if just one word of it says i can't stand by my friends.
    -jessie custer "preacher"

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Mibbitmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ...And, remember, talking like Dave Sim isn't the same as thinking(or "thinking") like Dave Sim! biggrin biggrin

    I do seem to overuse parentheses as much (relatively) as he does, too! biggrin

    ------------------
    "It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide" -Mad

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •